Neighborhood 360 Assesment Administrator
Job Purpose and Overview
Serving to assist the Neighborhood 360 Strategist, the Neighborhood 360 Administrator will oversee and direct contracted churches in the Neighborhood 360 Assessment process. Using administration and strategic planning, the Administrator will guide churches to a fuller understanding of their surrounding neighborhood's needs and develipment of a strategy to meet those needs.
Working under the guidance of the Neighborhood 360 Strategist, the Administator will schedule objectives related to the local church's neighborhood engagement. The core activities of the position include knowledge of each step of the Neighborhood 360 Assessment process, clear communication with churches and Seed to Oak's staff, scheduling, updating, sending and explaining documents and processes, and facilitating meetings via telephone and video link.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule start data and projected completion date for each church's Neighborhood 360 Assessment, based on guidance from the Neighborhood 360 Strategist
- Enter the Neighborhood 360 Assessment process seamlessly once the Neighborhood 360 Strategist has completed a church evaluation and provided a debrief
- Create an action plan for each church and maintain an interactive spreadsheet of currently contacted churches, to show relevant goals and objectives, with target dates
- Maintain contact and relationships with local church's Neigbhorhood 360 Assessment leaders
- Consistently engage with local church Neighborhood Assessment leaders to ensure strategy and action plans are moving forward and objectives will be achieved
- Oversee and update both contactual and digital documents needed for a successful study
- Assess and discuss need, and cost, if necessary for church's use of our Neighborhood Assessment Writer and/or Designer and coordinate those professional services as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Robust administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with teams and facilitate progess towards goal-directed activities
- Demonstrated history to work independently and in teams
- Excellent knowledge and experience with computer software applications for Microsoft Office programs, with Google Docs, and in working in internet information searches
Type of Employment
- Expected hours up to 24 hours/week
Strong administrators, please send your resumes to Kathy Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org.