Executive Administrative Assistant - Reports to President/Founder
Job Purpose and Overview
Responsible for the administrative coordination of the President/Founder, providing administrative, technological and clerical assistance.
Provides support to the President/Founder to allow the greatest mobility in new networking circles.
Reports directly to the President/Founder with day-to-day work and assignments primarily coming from the President/Founder.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support. This includes responding to email and telephone contacts for the President/Founder and completing follow up as needed.
- Greets and assists visitors at the building.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, invitations and other documents and materials, including work
in stylizing and design programs, and creation of sign up links and hyperlinks for completeness.
- Maintains appointment and meeting calendars with high detail, arranges meetings, secures and
prepares meeting facilities. Includes a system to quickly utilize and/or notify President of updates.
- Maintains database of existing and potential strategic partners, donors and church clients, as
needed, using technology to create paths to track and follow up with these stakeholders.
- Makes travel arrangements, confirms and updates President, when travel is required.
- Meets weekly on Mondays with President/Founder to go over calendar and plan the
President/Founder's upcoming week. Also, updates additions and changes to the calendar at
strategic times throughout the week.
- Seeks out and contacts outside agencies and groups for meetings, gathering information and
writing reports. This may involve performing market research.
- Collects and tabulates data and maintains program files, develops and maintains related forms and
enters information into donor database or CRM.
- Plans, designs and prints handouts and materials for the President/Founder's workshops,
meetings, and trainings and oversees details of hosting onsite trainings.
- Completes Grant applications and potential Donor materials at President/Founder's request.
- Generates/Takes calls from the President/Founder, sometimes after work hours, to prepare the
details of updates and changes to urgent meetings and timely issues.
- Maintains email and phone updates to staff and board.
- Directs calls and requests for information or services to the appropriate staff.
- Performs requested research on issues related to Seed to Oaks' mission, goals and functions.
- Manages events with design, technological and administrative skills.
- Maintains a daily presence at work, unless time off is requested and approved.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work practices and instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by President/Founder and/or Director of Programs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have minimum of Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in an administrative, office setting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Apple Products, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign, Canva, Google
Suite, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), Buffer and Infusionsoft (CRM), or
desire to learn and implement immediately.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as problem solving and critical
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to bridge the gap between those with different socio economic backgrounds.
- Able to work effectively and independently within scope of work.
- Willingness to adapt to new technology, programs and systems; sometimes researching options.
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions independently, where and when appropriate.
- Understand Seed to Oaks' vision, mission and goals and be able to express this information to
anyone who may ask.
Type of Employment
Part Time Non-Exempt
Expected hours up to 25 hours/week
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.